PROTOCOLS AS FOLLOWS:
1) Please arrive ON TIME. If you are early you will have to wait outside until it is time for your service. Our waiting area will not be in use for the time being.
2) MASK - UP upon entrance. If you do not have a mask we will provide one for you for $1
3) Upon entry all clients will have their temperature taken by a touchless thermometer - we have the right to refuse service to anyone with a high temperature.
4) Please sanitize your hands, we will have hand sanitizer available at the front table.
5) Unfortunately, we will not be able to serve any of our cute fruit water, coffee or tea during your visit for the time being.
6) Please limit the belongings you are bringing to your appointment. If possible, please arrive with only your phone, mask, and form of payment.
7) If you are feeling unwell please RESCHEDULE your appointment.
8) Our CANCELLATION POLICY will be strongly enforced going forward. Out of respect for each other and our time please be aware of our very generous cancellation policy. Clients who provide less than 4 hours notice, are more than 15 minutes late or miss their appointment will be charged fr the full value of the appointment. Your appointment time is reserved just for you. A late cancellation or missed visit leaves a hole in the artists' day that could have been filled by another client.
We ask for everyone's patience as we try to navigate through these new protocols and procedures. It is our mission to make you feel safe in our space. We are so excited to be back in the shop, we are ready to take care of you all!